Last day for offers:18-Mar-2020
Reference: System Developer Senior (192594)
We’re looking for a 4-7 years experience (Senior) System Developer to assist in the Coworker Management
Temporary assignment until to deliver pipeline in HRB2B until we have Swedish employee for this position.
The person should be self organizing, agile mindset, autonomous, multiskilled, communicative, responsible, reliable, driven, honest, Good Attitute, Leadership, Positive, Structured, Solution Oriented, Result/Delivery Focused, Holistic, Sense for Details, Team Player, Independent
Roles that the consultant should have experience from is Developer, Tester, Design/Architect and Integration Specialist.
The scope of the consultant services is to assist IKEA in..
Responsible for modernization of the integration and platform landscape.
Current middleware platform is built on webmethods, future integration strategy for this domain will be designed by you and the team.
Develop frameworks for modern integrations using various tools and techniques to secure data availability in a secure and efficient way.
Testing is part of every engineer’s daily responsibilities.
- Support in analysis and form outlook of the current solutions in respective Platform Area
- Translate requirements, analyze, challenge and document all business needs for on-going initiatives and existing solutions not yet on re-engineering roadmap
- Be part of scope related activities end to end, securing the required business development activities during transition state (including Requirements, Design, Development, and Test) for the solution. Secure BAT, UAT planning, preparation & execution, test case definition together with key stakeholders • Assure data quality in our own master data as well as integrated master data. Map and design transactional and master data to and from the right source with the appropriate integration type.
- Assure appropriate database, infrastructure and technology for the solutions to conform to the target application landscape.
- Create/Review test plans and test cases to ensure compliance to the requirements. Ensure the planning and execution of testing activities.
- Support solution re-engineering by sharing deep platform expertise about e.g. platform development history, linkages to other platforms, outlook on vendor components, and detailed needs (such as infrastructure, databases, integrations), and sharing insight in how the re-engineering work fits in the overall platform roadmap and in the future capability area homes.
Desired knowledge, experience, competence skills etc.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in business analysis and modelling, requirements management process.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in solution design, mapping/development, data storage technologies, integration technologies, and connectivity technologies.
- Basic knowledge of configuration management and validation, including test methods and tools
- Basic knowledge of monitoring and error handling of data flows.
- Understanding of different delivery methods and software lifecycle management.
- Understanding of IKEA application landscape and the technology & architectural aspects of the solutions as well as implemented functionality.
- Ability to address challenges creatively and pragmatically. Working with the big picture and in small details.
- Analytical ability to elicit, find patterns and identify opportunities in a structured manner.
- Ability to collaborate cross-functional in order to find the best architectural design for the solutions going forward
Soft skills: Honest, Good Attitute, Self-Organised, Leadership, Driver, Communicative, Positive, Responsible/Ownership, Structured, Solution Oriented, Result/Delivery Focused, Holistic, Sense for Details, Team Player, Independent
Three most important things
Digital, Innovative, Technology and Data driven
Period and Location
Project start date: 4/1/2020 Total estimated hours: 850
Project end date: 8/31/2020
Primary working site(s) will be: Germany (consultants office site)
When you send in candidates with IKEA experience, it´s mandatory to provide IKEA references (1-2 references per candidate)
Compensation for overtime requested by IKEA will be compensated with the contracted hourly rate, no additional mark-up will be applied.
Mandatory consultant information for applying to this role (included in notes or separately in the portal)
– Place of residence (city)
– Possible start date (year-month-date)
– Minimum one reference (Name, company, contact details)
– Please note that CV and motivation must be in English!