Enabling Technology project has the responsibility to enable Global business operation organization for Finance and Procurement in INGKA. We are helping INGKA to drive efficiency and effectiveness in shared service operations through driving standardization Project responsibilities:
- User Interface technologies focus on the enablement of the end-user (Workflows, Case Management, Telephony, Web portal, Selfservice, Chat…etc.)
- Operation Management (Knowledge Management, Business Process Management, Service Catalog…).
- Operations reporting.
- Connectivity for External Users to INGKA systems
- Applications Integration and Accesses
- Omni Channels for INGKA Business Operation
- Case handling system (ServiceNow)
- Process Automation and Workflows
The scope of the consultant services is to assist IKEA in..
Enabling Technology project is looking for an “IT project Manager” with solid IT competence helping us enabling Global Business Operation in Finance and Procurement. As an IT Project manager we are expecting you to
- Create detailed project plan on IT related deliveries.
- Manage scope, approach and delivery (Ensure that the planned project scope is delivered to the required time, quality and cost as per agreed KPIs)
- Follow up progress and create status reports
- Alignment & communication with different applications owner in INGKA (reporting on various levels to make sure that project status is transparent to the various boards and management groups).
- Be the single point of contact with INGKA IT to order applications publishing on Citrix or Internet.
- Secure User Accesses for all in scope applications.
- Follow up the Telephony solution needed for Business Operation with Business Provider and INGKA IT
- Secure Integration from SAP systems towards Business Provider tools and systems.
Desired knowledge, experience, competence skills etc
- Solid experience of IT projects and service operations and application management
• Solid experience of IT infrastructure, Citrix, Azure Cloud and single sign on
• General functional knowledge S4/HANA Finance / Procurement, SAP Solution Manager a plus
• Experience with Agile practices
• Experience in managing smaller teams
• Experience in ordering Telephony Solution for business Operation in Global company a plus
• Integration of applications with SAP systems
• High level knowledge of all IKEA business processes a plus
Three most important things
- IT project lead
- Infrastructure and IT solutions (Citrix, SSO..)
- Integration of applications in a complex IT enviroment
Period and Location
Project start date: ASAP
Primary working site(s) will be Malmhult
There is none travel required outside the primary working site(s).
When you send in candidates with IKEA experience, it´s mandatory to provide IKEA references (1-2 references per candidate)
Mandatory consultant information for applying to this role (included in notes or separately in the portal)
– Place of residence (city)
– Possible start date (year-month-date)
– Minimum one reference (Name, company, contact details)
– Please note that CV and motivation must be in English!
Mark your application with Project Manager Senior (191762)